Portland Nurse Midwives and Obstetricians
10566 SE Washington Street | Portland, OR 97216
Ph: (503) 734-3800 | Fax: (503) 734-3808
When you need personalized obstetrics and gynecological care, you benefit most from trustworthy local specialists who provide information and treatment in a comfortable and welcoming environment. The Gateway Office of Women’s Healthcare Associates, located at the corner of SE Washington Street and 106th Avenue in Portland, Oregon has nurse midwives and board-certified OB/GYN physicians. Each one of our patients receives the best in individualized treatment.
Services for Every Phase of Life
Women experience many significant transitions and changes throughout their lives. From the teen years through childbirth and menopause, our staff provides the attention, expertise and compassion you need at each phase. We offer a variety of services:
- Annual exams
- Family planning and birth control
- Gynecological treatment for abnormal bleeding, pain and leakage
- Pre-conception counseling
- Maternity care
- Menopause management
- Varicose vein treatment
Click the links below to meet the OB/GYNs, midwives and endometriosis specialists in Portland, Oregon who can help you maintain optimal health throughout every phase of life.
What to Expect from Our Obstetrical Care
As you prepare for childbirth, our staff provides timely information that supports your personal decisions as a new mother. As a patient at the Gateway office, you receive:
- The support and care of OB/GYNs and certified nurse midwives in Portland, Oregon.
- Comprehensive prenatal education to make the best decisions for you and your baby.
- The most up-to-date medical care.
- Advanced ultrasound and genetic screening capabilities.
- Support for the birth experience of your choice at Providence Portland Medical Center or Adventist Medical Center.
What to Expect from Our Gynecological Care
Gynecological care is an important issue for many women. That’s why it is important to find a provider who treats even regular checkups and common issues with sensitivity. At our Gateway office, you can expect:
- Gynecologists and nurse midwives who specialize in a wide variety of issues, such as incontinence, dysmenorrhea and fibroid treatment in Portland, Oregon.
- Advanced diagnostic and surgical technologies, including ultrasound and hysteroscopy.
- The knowledge and choices you need to make sound health care decisions.
Complete Healthcare for Women
Women of all ages will find dedicated care for all their obstetrics and gynecology needs at our Gateway Office. Call (503) 734-3800 to schedule an appointment and meet with our skilled and compassionate OB/GYN physicians and nurse midwives.