Portland Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lloyd District Office Location:
700 NE Multnomah Street, Suite 1600 | Portland, Oregon 97232
Ph: (503) 249-5454 | Fax: (503) 249-5498
Lloyd Office parking information >
Our board-certified physicians and certified nurse-midwives provide comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology care to patients in Portland, Oregon. We care for women from teens through menopause and beyond, providing:
- annual exams
- family planning / birth control
- help addressing gynecological issues, such as abnormal bleeding, pain and leakage
- pre-conception counseling
- maternity care
- menopause management
- Treatment for varicose veins
Click the links below to meet the OB/GYNs and midwives in Portland, Oregon who can help you maintain optimal health throughout every phase of life.
What to Expect From Our Obstetrical Care
- OB/GYNs and certified nurse midwives in Portland, Oregon who support you during your pregnancy and planning for childbirth.
- Comprehensive prenatal education to help you make the decisions that are right for you and your family.
- Care that is based on the latest medical evidence.
- Advanced ultrasound and genetic screening capabilities.
- Support for the birth experience you want at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center.
What to Expect From Our Gynecological Care
- Gynecologists, midwives and nurse practitioners who specialize in women’s health.
- Options and information you need to support your healthcare decisions.
- Advanced diagnostic technologies, including ultrasound and hysteroscopy
- Treatment for a wide variety of gynecological conditions, including fibroids, endometriosis, incontinence, pelvic pain and abnormal bleeding.
- Specialized surgical capabilities.
Complete Healthcare for Women
Among the most skilled and compassionate physicians, surgeons and certified nurse midwives in Portland, Oregon, the providers at our Lloyd District office are here to help you with all your obstetrics and gynecology needs: