Oregon City Obstetricians and Midwives
Oregon City Office
1508 Division Street, Suite 205 | Oregon City, OR 97045
Ph: (503) 657-1071 | Fax: (503) 657-3321
The historic community of Oregon City is lush, green and family friendly. If you are thinking about starting a family of your own or simply want to find quality women's healthcare care from expert gynecologists and nurse midwives—Women’s Healthcare Associates' Oregon City office can help.
We have been serving Oregon City since the 1980s and enjoy helping women of all ages stay healthy. In fact, we often see our patients from their teens into menopause. We do our best to create an enriching and uplifting experience for our patients.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Annual exams, including screening for cervical disease, osteoporosis and breast cancer
- Birth control options and family planning
- Counseling for those trying to conceive
- Prenatal care
- Childbirth planning, labor and delivery
- Menopause management
- Treatment for varicose veins
We want you to have a world-class experience here in your own community—which is why we strive to build a lasting relationships in a trustworthy, comfortable environment.
Quality obstetrical care means:
- Board-certified specialists in midwifery and obstetrics and gynecology
- The latest advancements in prenatal genetic screening and advanced ultrasound technologies
- Comprehensive prenatal education and care
- Support for the birth experience you're looking for at Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Quality gynecological care means:
Advanced diagnostic, medical treatment and surgical capabilities for women suffering from a variety of gynecological issues, including:
- Incontinence or urinary discomfort
- Pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding and endometriosis
Call for an appointment with one of our certified nurse midwives or physicians in Oregon City, OR. You can reach us at (503) 657-1071.