New Patient Checklist
Before your first appointment:
- Please verify that the Women's Healthcare Associates provider you wish to see is contracted with your insurance plan.
- If needed, obtain a referral from your primary care physician.
- Make payment arrangements if you do not have insurance coverage.
- Write down any questions or concerns you wish to discuss with us. (Click here to download a form that may help you prepare in advance.)
On the day of your appointment, please bring:
- Your insurance card and photo identification.
- A list of questions or concerns you may have.
- Your completed health history. If this is your first visit or the first time you have seen us in the last three years, visit the patient portal or download these forms to complete before your appointment:
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- A deposit for services, unless your insurance plan is an HMO or PPO, in which case we request your co-payment only. We accept checks and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover).
In specific situations, your provider's office may also ask you to download and complete one of the following forms: