Consultation and Referral
When you consult with Women’s Healthcare Associates or refer patients to one of our providers, we strive to provide peace of mind for both you and your patient that is based on:
- Accessibility to meet your needs and those of your patient.
- Expertise that is current and evidence-based.
- Solutions, through consultation or treatment, that lead to the best possible outcomes for your patient.
- Consistency that assures timely response and follow up.
- Technology that is leading-edge.
Refer your patients to us with confidence for:
- Prenatal genetic counseling, screening and diagnosis, including:
- Sequential Screening
- Chorionic villi sampling
- Consultation and/or management of high-risk pregnancies
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Robotically assisted surgery
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Breast disease screening
- Bone density testing
Read the latest issues of Perinatal Progress, a publication of Northwest Perinatal Center.
Visit Northwest Perinatal Center or Northwest Gynecology Center for more information on patient services.
Women’s Healthcare Associates aspires to be “the first choice in the Portland metropolitan area for the most talented clinicians who desire a collaborative clinical team environment.” Our Recruitment Committee is charged with finding and hiring clinicians who best fit the culture and commitment to excellence of Women’s Healthcare Associates.
Our clinician recruitment process begins with a personal conversation with our Chief Medical Officer in person or over the phone. Please contact us at (503) 840-3282 or by email for more information on how to begin the process. You may also complete an application here.